Covid-19 restrictions have eased but we retain a number of precautionary measures to limit the spread of the virus.
In addition to our routine rigorous cleaning between bookings, we will:
- Keep a minimum gap of 24 hours between new bookings.
- Clean intensively after every booking. In particular, after every booking we will:
- Wash all towels, bed linen and protectors at the highest possible temperature and use laundry disinfectant where appropriate.
- Disinfect surfaces and appliances.
- Rotate and/or disinfect bedding and soft furnishings. This means bedding and soft furnishings will have been disinfected using an appropriate fabric disinfectant and/or quarantined for at least 72 hours.
- Put crockery, cutlery, pots and pans etc through an intensive dishwasher programme.
- Quarantine all indoor games for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Disinfect keys.
- Follow all relevant advice issued by Health Protection Scotland/Public Health Scotland.
We have installed a key lockbox so that guests can check themselves in and out without face-to-face interaction with us (though we will still greet you from a distance and be available if you need help).
In addition to these measures, we ask all our guests to follow any government-issued advice about travel, hand washing, mask-wearing and social interactions in order to protect themselves and others. The latest guidance applicable to Scotland is online here.